Parrothead IQ Test
1. In "Flesh and Bone", where does Jimmy want to run away to?
a. Key West
d. The Caribbean
2. What does Jimmy like to wipe his Gumbo bowl with?
3. What is the name of the falls Jimmy refers to in "Beach House on the Moon"?
4. Who asks Jimmy to recommend a housekeeper in "Gypsies
5. What does the character in "He Went to Paris" do for a living?
6. In "Permanent Reminder of a Temporary Feeling", Jimmy says it's human nature to do what?
7. What does Jimmy say is calling him in "Island Fever"?
8. How does Jimmy like his cheeseburgers?
9. What kind of tattoo did Jimmy get in "Margaritaville"?
10. According to "Migration", what would be a better use for
1)B, 2)A, 3)D, 4)C, 5)A, 6)C, 7)C, 8)C, 9)B, 10)A
10 = Parrot-Master, You're in Margaritaville!
8-9 = Jolly Mon, you almost made it!
6-7 = You're Quietly Making Noise
4-5 = Buy a grass skirt, drink lots of Corona and try again Come Monday
2-3 = You're on a Slow Boat to China
1 = You'll Never Work in Dis Bidness Again!
Welcome to Parrothead Pink's Jimmy Buffett page! Yes, I am a huge Buffetthead ever since I first heard "Cheeseburger in Paradise" back in the late 70's. My interest in Jimmy sparked again in the late 80's, and it's been all Jimmy ever since! My wife Gail and I travel every summer to see Jimmy in concert no matter where he goes. That one trip every summer is really our vacation for the summer. If we go anywhere else, I always pack plenty of Jimmy's CDs and tapes to accompany our trip. The great thing about Jimmy's music is you can listen to it no matter what mood you're in. If you're feeling down, pop in a Buffett CD and you'll be feeling fine or if you're feeling great, then there is no better music to listen to than Jimmy Buffett. So, FINS UP!!! and I hope you enjoy this page!
Southern Cross - 9/29/96 George, Wa. (696k)
Turning Around - "Summer Rental" soundtrack (453k)
Please take your drunken 15 year old girlfriend home - 12/8/75 Washington DC (767k)
Click on the Discography link for the complete Buffett library of music. You can buy the CD and read the lyrics too!
Jimmy, in all his Glory!
A message board where "Parrothead Madness" is the norm!
Visit Radio Margaritaville, a real musical gumbo!!!
Parrothead Pink & Gail
This page has been visited by: Parrotheads